WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
At Geno Levi Salon, our goal is to provide a place of Healing and Restoration for our team, our clients, and our community in a SAFE, CARING and SUPPORTIVE environment. Please read our Commitment to Safety and Wellness Pledge Here.
We ask that you are patient with us as our phone lines will be very busy.
- APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE BY PHONE ONLY!
- NO APPOINTMENT REQUESTS OR CHANGES WILL BE MADE FROM SOCIAL MEDIA MESSAGES, WEBSITE MESSAGES, TEXTS or EMAILS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY SYMPTOMS LIKE FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH WITHIN THE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OR DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19, PLEASE CALL OUR FRONT DESK TEAM TO RESCHEDULE.
What to expect while rescheduling your missed appointment(s):
Beginning Noon, Saturday, May 30, our Front Desk team will initiate the following procedures:
- All clients who missed appointments from March 17, 2020 through June 4, 2020 will receive calls from us to reschedule in date order as quickly as possible
- Clients with appointments on reopening day and beyond will also receive calls from us to confirm or reschedule
- Phone lines will also be open for incoming calls to schedule appointments
- Maximum of 2 upcoming appointments will be made over the phone.
When you come in for your initial visit we will pre-book as many as you like!
What to expect when arriving at Geno Levi Salon:
- Please arrive 10 min before your appointment time with freshly washed hair if at all possible
- Wear your favorite mask covering your nose and mouth for the duration of your appointment
- Follow signs to our Wellness Checkpoint for temperature check and health screening
- Return to your car and your stylist will escort you in for your services when ready
- No jackets, purses, backpacks, drinks, or personal items other than your wallet and cell phone will be permitted in the salon
- Please observe 6-foot social distancing at all times
- Arrive with freshly washed hair to allow more time with your stylist
- Disposable capes will be used for cutting and coloring
- Freshly washed robes will be available upon request
- We will not be blow drying on your initial return visit to avoid unnecessary forced air flow between stations. However, we will diffuse your hair if requested
SPECIFIC APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES:
- If you have applied ANY color to your hair OTHER THAN our GL Root TouchUp Kits, PLEASE let the Front Desk team know prior to your appointment. We will allow 15 extra minutes for a consultation with your stylist to review any corrective color procedures that may be needed
- If someone regularly accompanies you to your appointment, please ask them to wait in the car unless it is necessary for them to assist you during your visit
- Appointments for children will be accepted for current clients 10 and over who can come into the salon themselves while a parent or guardian waits in the car. This is necessary to limit the number of clients in the salon
CHECKOUT, TIPPING and APPOINTMENT REBOOKING:
- Touch-Free Checkout with a credit or debit card will be available – no signature required
- Cash back for tipping up to $40 will be available – the front desk team will insert the cash into a tip envelope and deposit into the stylist’s box for Touch-Free Tipping
- You may pay with cash or check if you prefer
Failure to comply with our Safety Guidelines will forfeit your right to an appointment during this time. We ask that you respect our team and other customers.
With thanks and appreciation!
Geno & Cindy Levi