Hello GL Family!
We hope this note finds you safe and healthy. We wanted to give you an update on reopening. We have not heard from the State when our “safe-to-reopen” will be granted. We are working with our local officials to gather additional information after the first wave was announced this past Friday.
As soon as we know, we promise, we will let you know through our social media channels and through email. In the meantime, here are a few updates prior to reopening:
- Business will be conducted under the CDC guidelines. These guidelines will be posted and sent out through email prior to your appointment.
- We have prepared new internal operational policies, procedures, and guidelines for the return of our staff and our clients.
- Once we open, we will continue to monitor and enhance procedures to ensure the safety of our team and clients.
- Our entire staff will undergo extensive training starting May 9. We are focused on providing each of you the “NEW” Geno Levi experience.
- Although it is necessary for us to make adjustments to the WAY we do business, the reason WHY we do business will never change!!!
We cannot wait to welcome you back to our salon! We will be ready when the Governor allows us to open!!!
We love and appreciate each of you,
Geno & Cindy Levi