We are so grateful to be serving each of you!
At Geno Levi Salon, our goal is to provide a place of Healing and Restoration for our team, our clients, and our community in a SAFE, CARING and SUPPORTIVE environment. Please read our Commitment to Safety and Wellness Pledge Here.
What to expect when arriving at Geno Levi Salon:
- Please arrive 10 min before your appointment time
- Wear your favorite mask covering your nose and mouth for the duration of your appointment
- Follow signs to our Wellness Checkpoint for temperature check and health screening
- Return to your car and your stylist will escort you in for your services when ready
- No jackets, purses, backpacks, drinks, or personal items other than your wallet and cell phone will be permitted in the salon
- Please observe 6-foot social distancing at all times
- Your appointment will include a complete blow dry, style and finish.
- Disposable capes will be used for cutting and coloring
- Freshly washed robes will be available upon request
SPECIFIC APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES:
- If you have applied ANY color to your hair OTHER THAN our GL Root TouchUp Kits, PLEASE let the Front Desk team know prior to your appointment. We will allow 15 extra minutes for a consultation with your stylist to review any corrective color procedures that may be needed
- If someone regularly accompanies you to your appointment, please ask them to wait in the car unless it is necessary for them to assist you during your visit
- Appointments for children will be accepted for current clients 10 and over who can come into the salon themselves while a parent or guardian waits in the car. This is necessary to limit the number of clients in the salon
CHECKOUT, TIPPING and APPOINTMENT REBOOKING:
- Touch-Free Checkout with a credit or debit card will be available – no signature required
- Cash back for tipping up to $40 will be available – the front desk team will insert the cash into a tip envelope and deposit into the stylist’s box for Touch-Free Tipping
- You may pay with cash or check if you prefer
Failure to comply with our Safety Guidelines will forfeit your right to an appointment during this time. We ask that you respect our team and other customers.
With thanks and appreciation!
Geno & Cindy Levi