We are so grateful to be serving each of you!
At Geno Levi Salon, our goal is to provide a place of Healing and Restoration for our team, our clients, and our community in a SAFE, CARING and SUPPORTIVE environment. Please read our Commitment to Safety and Wellness Pledge Here.
What to expect when arriving at Geno Levi Salon:
- Please arrive 10 min before your appointment time
- Please bring a DISPOSABLE mask covering your nose and mouth and wear it for the duration of your appointment – we cannot be responsible for any cloth face coverings that become damaged during your cut and/or color
- Follow signs to our Wellness Checkpoint for temperature check and health screening
- Return to your car and we will text you to reenter the salon when your stylist is ready to begin your services (we’ll be using the same cell number that we used to confirm your visit)
- We prefer that no purses, backpacks, drinks, or personal items other than your wallet and cell phone accompany you into the salon
- With the colder weather upon us, we welcome your coat or jacket and will hang it in a clear plastic garment bag in our coat area
- Please observe 6-foot social distancing at all times
- Your appointment will include a complete shampoo & conditioning and a blow dry, style and finish
- Freshly washed robes will be available upon request
SPECIFIC APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES:
- If you have applied ANY color to your hair OTHER THAN our GL Root TouchUp Kits, PLEASE let the Front Desk team know prior to your appointment. We will allow 15 extra minutes for a consultation with your stylist to review any corrective color procedures that may be needed
- If someone regularly accompanies you to your appointment, please ask them to wait in the car unless it is necessary for them to assist you during your visit
- Appointments for children will be accepted for current clients 10 and over who can come into the salon themselves while a parent or guardian waits in the car. This is necessary to limit the number of clients in the salon
CHECKOUT, TIPPING and APPOINTMENT REBOOKING:
- Touch-Free Checkout with a credit or debit card will be available – no signature required
- Cash back for tipping up to $40 will be available – the front desk team will insert the cash into a tip envelope and deposit into the stylist’s box for Touch-Free Tipping
- You may pay with cash or check if you prefer
Thank you for doing such a great job complying with our Safety and Wellness Guidelines!
With thanks and appreciation!
Geno & Cindy Levi